+ Supply Chain AeroSpace
If you’re an SME and would like to start working in the aerospace and space sectors, or if you’re already involved but looking to expand your contribution, we can help.
We can offer you a wide range of support including:
- Identifying opportunities for you within aerospace and space OEM and Tier 1 organisations, enabling insight into the aerospace/space market and how to engage with the sector.
- Matching your capabilities and capacity to real opportunities, by supporting procurement and supply chain assessments.
- Supporting introductions to potential funding environment.
- Helping you engage with procurement and supply chain teams within Scotland and the Aerospace Cluster at Prestwick.
- Identifying opportunities to apply innovation in your operations by using gap analysis, to help you create cost competitive solutions.
- Assisting with the adoption of new process and manufacturing technologies.
- Providing support from the National Manufacturing Institute Scotland (NMIS) to support innovation.
- Supporting Quality Accreditation assistance for aerospace and space, and ISO 9001 V’s ISO 9100 gap analysis.
- Introductions to business improvement services, including SCI, Sharing in Growth (SiG), SC21 Supply Chain for the 21st Century, etc.
- Advising on the impact/benefits of onshoring and use of a local supply chain.
- Introduction of digital technologies through our sister project, Aerospace Digital Visualisation Suite.
We’re keen to hear from SMEs across South West Scotland, including Ayrshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Renfrewshire and Dunbartonshire, as well as Midlothian. To engage with us, please complete our enquiry form or contact us to discuss how we can help you.